Q. How many pieces Hair for one head?
A : For 40g/pack hair, normally 2 packs are enough for one head, 4 packs at most. But you can decide how much hair you need
according to personal preference and the amount of your own hair. And you can consult your stylist also.
Q. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A : Your Hair Extensions tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q. How long does it last?
A : How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 1 year.
Q. Can they be straightened, curled?
A : Yes, you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the virgin hair . However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q. Can I dye/color the hair?
A : Yes! The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to dark the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade.
B : Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the hair . Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use a good quality products and test a small sample first.
Q. Why the colors of hair extensions don't seems exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A : Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair if you need different color.
Q. How to care your hair extension?
1. Wash the hair in one week.
2. Water to wet hair,use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry.
3. Comb with a wide brush after dry.
4. You can perming dyeing, but please remember do not do this too frequent,and remember to use the nutrition water.
5. The combs you'd better choose the round with wide-toothed comb.
6. Don't make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time.
7. Don't blow the root of hairs too near with the hair drier.
8. Don't grasp the root of hair overexert when washing.
Q: Hair can be Dye, Print ?
A: Yes, the hair only can dye to more darker color, don't suggest dye to more lighter color. Suggest choose a right color directly, that can save your dye time.
Q: Hair can be make wavy, Curl, straight style ?
A: Yes, you can curling or straightening the hair by iron, please don't do it too frequently.
Q: Why the hair extensions getting tangled ?
A: The hair tangle because of dryness, oil, dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine, or wrong combing method, high temperature iron on the hair also easy cause the hair tangle. Suggest wash your hair 1 - 2 times per week, Use wide tooth comb on the hair too, Or consult your stylist for more help you can.
Q: Is that real human hair ?
A: Yes, it is real human hair, only collect from health young girl.