Condition: 100% brand new
Material: Plastic, rubber, steel, stainless steel
Parts List and detailed Installation Notes included.
For Honda 2006-2007 CBR1000RR
144 Pieces of hardware. This kit contains All of the hardware necessary to replace the Front Fender, Windscreen, All Main Pieces (Upper-Mid-Lower, Left-Right, V-Panel) as required, and the Tail Section.
Includes bolts, washers, screws, well nuts, retainers, grommets and more.
Stainless Steel: All bolts and screws are Stainless Steel, for maximum durability and resistance to corrosion.
All bolts are Allen (Hex) type for easy installation, and to reduce the chance of damage from slipping tools.
- Use to install OEM and Aftermarket Fairings
- Guaranteed to fit your model with Anodized Spike Look
- Guaranteed to never break, rust, or discolor
- Button head type for quick/easy cleaning
- Allen head (hexagon) insert for smooth installation and prevention of slippage/stripping
- Low profile washers that fuse into any paint design